Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Ongoing Calendar Project

Ever have one of those projects that takes forever to finish?  This calendar project is mine!  I keep adding and changing, dropping it for a while, then picking it back up and starting the cycle again.  I just need to print it and let my kiddos test it out to see how it works.  I thought I would post pictures of the pages I have created to get some feedback.  I have decided to print the 2013 pages and start this bad boy up in January.  My kids are at the point in the year where they could do this on their own when they come in every morning while all the arrival procedures are being taken care of and we're waiting for the announcements.  What do you think?






There are three choices for the today's date/number of the day sheet: 




 I've never done a calendar journal before, but think it's a way to get every child involved in the calendar activities that we would do later as a class after all the morning stuff is out of the way.  Has anyone done this before?  What do you think of my creation?

No comments:

Post a Comment